Halestorm (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Surprised that we do not have a Halestorm thread. I'm a big fan, I know Lynch is a fan....

Anyway, a short introduction:

Halestorm is an American hard rock band from Red Lion, Pennsylvania, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist Lzzy Hale, her brother drummer and percussionist Arejay Hale, guitarist Joe Hottinger and bassist Josh Smith [1]. The group's self-titled debut album was released on April 28, 2009, through Atlantic Records. Their second album The Strange Case Of... was released on April 10, 2012

Source: wikipedia.org

I have both their albums and listen to them regularly. As far as I'm concerned, Lzzy is one of the best young rock vocalists out there.

They have a new album coming out. It's called "Into the Wild Life" and will be released in Europe on April 3 and North America on April 7!

The details:

Track listing:

01. Scream
02. I Am The Fire
03. Sick Individual
04. Amen
05. Dear Daughter
06. New Modern Love
07. Mayhem
08. Bad Girls World
09. Gonna Get Mine
10. The Reckoning
11. Apocalyptic
12. What Sober Couldn't Say
13. I Like It Heavy

0075678670688.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
One of the better new bands of the past few years. I thought we had a thread for them as well.

Just about everything I've heard from them is something that I like. Whether it be a cover tune (which they have quite a few of), or an original track or a collaboration with another artist. Love LOVE Lzzy's vocals! :bow:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
If I'm honest I don't get a LOT out of the bands regular songs BUT the vocalist Lizzy is absolutely amazing and has a lot of potential. I love their covers more than anything the band has done. This Heart cover is excellent! :grinthumb

Halestorm-All I Wanna Do Is make Love To You (Heart Cover)

Also when I saw them open Fore Godsmack looking at Lizzy's legs was the second best thing I've ever gotten out of the band! :****:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really great band. Love this group.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to listen to the new song the other night. Really like the new track. My daughter heard it on the radio and immediately called me to ask if I've heard it yet.

Sure hope to see Halestorm on tour sometime this year, would LOVE to see them live (missed them last year :( )

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Caught them at Download festival in 2012. I remember we'd gone for something to eat and I heard this great female voice booming out whilst we were waiting in line, reminded me of Doro Pesch for some reason and immediately drew me in. Lizzy Hale can certainly perform live!

As a 'btw'...

Halestorm - not to be confused with the 'pirate metal' band Alestorm! I heard a radio interview with Lizzy a few years back and she touched on the confusion she has witnessed when people have mixed the two bands up :heheh:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
My girlfriend loves Halestorm and they have really grown on me since she first brought her CDs over. I'm thinking about picking up the new one when it drops.

I was originally resistant to them because they won a Grammy. Acceptance by the mainstream is never a good thing in my eyes lol

But as I say they have grown on me exponentially. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online