Hail of Bullets

b.o.b.

Reaction score
I know that death metal is not very popular on CRF but just for the fun of diversity I want to introduce you to a great somehow new death metal band but with highly experimented members from Netherlands:

HAIL OF BULLETS

logo.jpg

105288_photo.jpg

Maybe the die hard death metal fans will recognize some of the members because they are very well known on the death metal scene. Especially the vocalist Martin van Drunen.

Martin van Drunen - Vocals (Pestilence, Bunkur, Submission, Bolt Thrower, Comecon, Death by Dawn, Mortuary I.O.D., Asphyx)
Paul Baayens - Guitar (Thanatos, Cremation, Asphyx)
Stephan Gebedi - Guitar (Thanatos, Legion, Second Hell)
Theo van Eekelen - Bass (Judgement Day, Thanatos , Houwitser)
Ed Warby - Drums (Gorefest, Demiurg, Ayreon, Star One, Impact, Aggressor, Tempter, Valkyrie, Elegy, Orphanage, Lana Lane, The 11th Hour)​

Discography:

…Of Frost and War, Full-length, 2008

"‘…Of Frost And War’ was released in May 2008. Apart from the thundering drums, scorching guitars and tormented vocals, the lyrical concept about the battles at the Eastern front during World War II made the album’s impact even bigger."

0000560424_350.jpg

Hail of Bullets - Red Wolves of Stalin

Hail of Bullets - Inferno At The Carpathian Mountains

Warsaw Rising, EP, 2009

"The debut album was followed by a six-track mini album in July 2009, entitled ‘Warsaw Rising’ which featured two brand new songs, a cover version of Twisted Sister’s ‘Destroyer’ plus three live tracks recorded at 2008’s Party.San Open Air festival. More shows followed and the band even made their first visit to the USA at 2009’s Maryland Deathfest."

Hail%20Of%20Bullets%20-%20Warsaw%20Rising%20-%20CD.jpg

Hail Of Bullets - Warsaw Rising (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

On Divine Winds, Full-length, 2010

"In the beginning of 2010 the band started work on their second full length album, another massive chunk of war-themed death metal. Singer/lyricist Martin van Drunen managed to come up with a new, intriguing concept. The rise and fall of the Japanese Empire. A new art of warfare where all modern day forces, Navy, Air force and Army were combined together for the very first time in history. Mick Koopman provided the striking artwork, which shows a distinct continuation of the Hail Of Bullets aesthetics. The album was produced by Ed Warby and like before the monstrous mix was in the capable hands of Mr. Swanö."

haildivinewinds.jpg

Hail of Bullets - Operation Z (official video)

Last edited:

Harkat

Reaction score
Ima put them on my 'to-listen' list
They sound decent from the 5 seconds I heard :heheh:

b.o.b.

Reaction score
This is cool Harkat :grinthumb. After a 5 more seconds you will become a true dedicated fan :heheh:.

Harkat

Reaction score
Im out at the moment, somewhere were they dont appreciate DM ;.;

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online