Greetings from the Hub of the Universe

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
Greetings good people. Just found this forum today. Looks real nice.

I'm from the Boston area. Home of the Red Sox, Aerosmith, J.Geils Band, The ?Cars, Boston and more.

Love the above mentioned bands (and the Red Sox) and many others.

It was great to have grown up in what I feel are the 10 greatest years of rock music. 1968 to 1977 (or even 67 to 76)

I am highly envious of you. I grew up in an era where music was taking a turn to the dumpster.

28 posts already - pleasantly surprisingly as most newcomers do not stick around or make it that far.

Welcome Frank, you're fitting in quite nicely here.​

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Greetings good people. Just found this forum today. Looks real nice.

I'm from the Boston area. Home of the Red Sox, Aerosmith, J.Geils Band, The ?Cars, Boston and more.

Love the above mentioned bands (and the Red Sox) and many others.

It was great to have grown up in what I feel are the 10 greatest years of rock music. 1968 to 1977 (or even 67 to 76)

Hi Frank! I was up in Boston about 10 days ago at a family wedding, a place called Newton which you may know??... I always loved that city, especially with it's great sports heritage.

I'm a Mets and Orioles fan, which I suppose from your angle is at least a lot better than being a Yankees fan, right?

Welcome to CRF anyway...I hope you will find you way to the new MLB thread I just created and we can talk some baseball as well as music, click here.....

http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f18/major-league-baseball-2013-a-23617/#post550160

Cheers. :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online