Greetings from Poland!

SusieMay

Your Local Witch
Reaction score
Hello! I'm super happy I found this place :nana:
My english is not perfect but I hope it's not a problem. My name is Zuzanna (so basically Susie/Suzy/Sue/whatever) and I like it because that's a pretty rock and roll name :p I'm 21 years old and I'm from Poland. I'm studying music journalism in the University but I'm kind of disappointed because there are like 2 people in my group that listen to the same music as me. Don't get me wrong, I like pop music, I like hip hop, I like indie and such but there's nothing better than Classic Rock, Blues and a little bit of good, old rock and roll!
:HPI'm obsessed with Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, The Doors, Eagles, The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, The Beatles etc.
But I also like punk rock music - I actually grew up listening to The Clash because my dad is a big fan.
I don't mind a little bit of a trashy 80s metal like Motley Crue and I love old bluesmen like Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf and Lead Belly. And of course I'm a big fan of Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley etc.

:uh: I'm not a big fan of those progressive/psychodelic bands, though. I'm sorry but a song lasting 25 minutes is simply not for me (sorry, Pink Floyd! :eek:)

Nice to meet y'all and sending y'all greetings from Poland! :hy:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online