Greetings all

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Hi All,
Love this site. I've been a member for a while now and finally gathered up the nerve to introduce myself.
I've been a fan of good music all my life, especially mid 60's to mid 70's rock (no disco, reggae, rap or country (except for Kris Kristoferson and
Johnny Cash)). I'm an avid music collector with a large collection of vinyl, cd's and dvd's.
My favourite bands and artists include Uriah Heep, Pink Floyd, Yes, Rodriguez, Moody Blues, Thin Lizzy, Golden Earring, Dream Theater, The Band, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Camel, Free, Rush, Cream, David Bowie and Dave Matthews Band as well as more obscure artists such as Shawn Phillips, Lighthouse, Edgar Broughton Band, Family, Caravan, Eric Anderson, etc.
Like every other collector, I'm always on the lookout for the lost artist that I can relate to and I hope to get a few recommendations from you all.
I look forward to making some meaningful contributions.:D

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
That's a great list of bands, but I do feel a bit disappointed about the "no country" comment, even if Cash and Kristoferson are exceptions! ..... I'm just kidding! Welcome!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to CRF!

You don't need to be afraid of us...or shy.......I,promise we don't bite :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member