Granpa(Lynch's) Birthday.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys and gals. Some great pictures in this thread, a couple that are quite possibly going to end up as my avatar at some point. :D

:cheers2

I (we) didn't do anything too special. I worked a 13 hr day/night on Saturday into Sunday, so I slept most of the day, but for the first time in a long time, with no interuption. :D Went out to eat for dinner, came home for a bit and then my son and I went to go see Machete. For the first time in ages, I took the night off of work, so that's always nice. Haven't been around much lately due to work keeping me a lot busier than normal (which is where I do the vast majority of my posting) as well as home life being a LOT busier than normal.

Again, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys and gals. Some great pictures in this thread, a couple that are quite possibly going to end up as my avatar at some point. :D

to break the element of surprise, I'm inspired/tempted to embark on a mini-project after wrapping my head around how easily the image of Snoopy is manipulated. oh, the fantastic things that could be done.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
HAPPYBIRTHDAY-KISS.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online