GoodBye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I appreciate everyones warm sentiments. I am enjoying my time away, I really need a break.

After reading everyones replies, how could I say "no" and let everyone down. I will come back and visit, but I have some things to take care of first.

This goes out to everyone:

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Yea Magic. I had a good two months away from here and honestly it was great. Wish I was still doing that haha, but I do miss the musical discussion on here whether good or bad.

Probably won't be as active later on in September but meh enjoying my relaxing time.

Rocker440

Reaction score
:wow: :wtf:

I've missed quite a few things with not being on here for the past few days. :spit:

I'm very glad that you both will continue being the very essential, significant person within CRF that you certainly are, and also take as much time as needed to do all of the things that give you rest, relaxation and enjoyment, Magic! :)

I will say you are one of the main factors that influenced me, all in good ways :heheh: :D, too, with wanting to join this outstanding forum. I immensely enjoy your wit, humor, and especially the terrific way with which you write your album reviews, attention to detail and I also respect all of those great abilities! Yourself, LG, MP, Sooty, all are fantastic, imo! The Admins, Moderators and Shaggy are all greatly appreciated, imho! :grinthumb

:cheers2

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
1sm302dancearound.gif

SmileyGreat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads