GoodBye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I won't say goodbye, I'd rather try to change your mind........

Surely you can limit yourself to 1-2 posts a day, even if it means you are never really caught up. You don't have to read or reply to everything.

Hell, I haven't been on for about 2-3 weeks because I have been NONSTOP preparing for my vacation time in early September. But I do fully plan to resume my usual mayhem when the dust has finally settled. Sometimes going on vacation is more "work" than staying at home and just working at the office.

snowblue

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this news. Magic, you'll be missed greatly as you can see from this thread. I hope you'll look in sometimes.

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
I'm already having Magic withdrawal symptoms.

I'd make an exception
If you want to save my life
MAGIC gotta come
And see me every night

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
^^I am not throwing in the towel just yet...I am using all of my guile and cunning to convince her Not to retire to her mansion and enjoy a life of luxury and wanton excess but to reconsider and just take some well deserved time off and return to visit her friends in here.;)

I wish you the best of luck in that quest, LG. The place won't be the same without her. As much as I value your friendship and all the work you've both done around here, Magic is the one who reached out to me personally to bring me over from the old forum.

But I certainly understand the need to balance real life with time spent on forums. It's been hard for me, and there have been times when it seems best to cool it for a bit. I hope that, like me and my absences, she views this as only a brief respite.

rtbuck

Reaction score
Oh My God!! I'm gone for a few days & come back to this???

Please Magic Reconsider! You're a great person & this site needs you. You have a lot of Friends here that care about you

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Well I must say that I understand Magic. Sometimes I also try to get some distance from the internet and all its madness. But I always come back because forums are for me a source of information regarding my passion for rock music. I found in CRF maybe the most civilized rock music forum with no unnecessary flames an fights and this is due primarily to the admins and moderators. Thank you Magic for this forum and maybe you will take a look around once in a while. Some of us will still be here, others may not.

I thought I'd found the most civilized rock music forum but it turned out to be this one :wtf: :oyea:

I agree b.o.b. - nicely put :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I still have not given up hope of Magic rising like a Phoenix, she needed a break and there is a good chance she will miss all her friends in here so much she will come back.

I will keep hope alive until the end of this week myself, and so should the rest of you.;)

Cinder

Reaction score
I know how it feels when you need just to get away from everything and everybody. You can also suffer from burn out if you are trying to do too much.

I dont like to spend too much time on line as it can also be addictive and takes you away from 'real life' having said that though there are some really nice genuine ppl on here.

Nicely put LG, everyone needs to get away at times after all we are only human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.