GoodBye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Oh no, I am very sad to hear this Magic. I echo the sentiments of the others and know you will be sorely missed by all of us. Thank you for all the hard work and time you have put into CRF and for always being so friendly and helpful. I too hope that one day you will feel like coming back, even if it's just to pop in now and again to let us know how you are doing :) Wishing you the very best of luck and much happiness xx

Cinder

Reaction score
Hi Magic,

Awwwwww, this is very sad news in deed. I reiterate what everyonelse has said, that you have done such a lot of work for CRF and have always been helpful and full of good advice and tips.

So sorry to hear that you are going but I do understand how computers can take your life over, that is why you wont find me on line much as Im on a comp everyday at work and refuse to be a slave to one in "my time".

Take care and I wish you all the very best for the future and whatever you do xx

Attachments

• sad-cat.jpg
    sad-cat.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 76

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
:grinthumb All the best Magic. It's been a pleasure reading and learning from your posts. Take care. :cheers2

Fever

Reaction score
Bye Magic and thanks for all your work on this forum.You will be missed.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
That caught me by surprise and not a pleasant one. I'll miss you.

I don't understand the decision and done with such a short message.

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Well I must say that I understand Magic. Sometimes I also try to get some distance from the internet and all its madness. But I always come back because forums are for me a source of information regarding my passion for rock music. I found in CRF maybe the most civilized rock music forum with no unnecessary flames an fights and this is due primarily to the admins and moderators. Thank you Magic for this forum and maybe you will take a look around once in a while. Some of us will still be here, others may not.

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are rambling on Magic. Even though I'm a bit of a newbie here, I'm going to miss your avatars and thoughts. I understand. People gotta write their own books in life.

May the wind be at your back and your glass be always full.:cheers2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online