Goodbye June

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
goodbyejune.png

GoodbyeJunePHOTO1-GoodnightsComedyClub2015.jpg

I had dug the song Goodbye Darling by these guys before but after listening to the full EP on Spotify I'm in love. Once again I'm frustrated at a top tier collection of songs is not available physically yet but I'll simply take having access to a perfect set of songs. These guys are like Lumineers to start if I was breaching a wider audience and needed a familiar flagpole to plant based upon the first single but they are way more passionate and the music flourishes and goes places. One must hear the other tracks to hear exactly how this band rocks. These guys amp up the momentum but they aren't Mumford. They are much more of a Folk train ramping up to Blues and caressing the surface of full out Rock. They aren't AC/DC but when Eric Baker shouts out his raspy conviction and the actual riffs crank out they at least come as close as Jet did. These guys left a mark months ago but once a full album comes out I expect a meteor to crash through my skull. :) Here's the single and another couple cuts from the EP!

Darlin', Danger In The Morning & Oh No

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONVMollie

Members online