Geddy Lee Vs. Paul McCartney

Which one is better???

• Total voters

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I love the Beatles ( 66 onward ) and even though I am truly only a fan of 70's era Rush, I have to go with Geddy Lee. Geddy would make my top bassist list Paul would not.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
I know the Beatles voted for Paul since it did not say bassist at the time, but someone voting for Paul because they do not like Rush? Wow............. yea Geddy is amuch better bassist. One of the best ever.

Geddy.

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
As For Bass Its Definitely Geddy Lee!!

Songwriting ect... Would Definitely Be Paul

joe

Reaction score
Geddy Lee is a better bassist for my money.

But when it comes to accomplishments Paul is one of the top ten artists in rock history also the wealthiest musician in the world.

LG, my sentiments exactly.:grinthumb

Rocker440

Reaction score
This is one of the tougher choices to make! Both are extremely solid, talented and skilled bass players, imo!

Paul is a very solid, talented bass player and although his styles maybe more of a conventional, straight ahead variety, he's excellent.

Geddy Lee is an extremely versatile and skillful bass player, imo! He does more than just play bass guitar, which is more evident in concert. Geddy also plays with quite a bit of progessive styles within the framework of Rush, and that also allows quite a lot more abilities, both in a conventional way and other styles, too, imo!

:cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's wild that Geddy is ahead...though I didn't vote for him...I do love RUSH and more power to him!! :grinthumb

runtfan

Reaction score
I think McCartney is a great bass player and has come up with many classic bass lines - I really like his melodic style. Having said that, I'll take Geddy Lee without hesitation.

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Paul comes up with some super creative basslines which really ups my listening pleasure, but Geddy is an out of this world bass player. Not only can he rock the bass madstyle, but he sings and plays keyboards with his feet all at the same time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online