Fuzzy Duck (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Fuzzy Duck was an English progressive rock group from London, formed in 1970. Their self-titled studio album Fuzzy Duck was released in 1971 as a limited edition of 500 copies. It featured Mick Hawksworth of Five Day Week Straw People and Andromeda, as well as Crazy World of Arthur Brown and Spice keyboardist Roy Sharland.

Thought this band should get a mention, I have the CD and it is excellent and well worth a mention, I remember I played it none stop for hours when I first heard it.

cover_1817214112010.jpg

Time Will Be Your Doctor

joe

Reaction score
Re: Fuzzy Duck

A great obscure heavy prog. band from the early 70's. It was one those pieces of vinyl every collecter wanted back in the day.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

I will do it for you MP.......The FUZZY DUCK album cover makes me smile! :heheh:I can picture our mate Sweaty wearing it
Checked out the band on you-tube sound pretty good

Mrs. Prout

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

I found another Fuzzy duck fan.....:)
Try saying the bands name after a few beers:heheh:
This track is totally quackers.....

More than I am

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Thanks for posting that song LOU,,,I will decline in attempting to say "Fuzzy Duck" in succession sober, let alone after a few ales...:D

Good band though, I love these old rare bands, you lot have got to hold the record for sheer number of quality bands over the years, no matter if they were commercially successful or not.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Had to check out this thread after we were talking about them last night Lou. I really like No Name Face, and A Word from Big D really quacked me up :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online