Discussion in 'Rock Lounge' started by Saiyan Rocker, Aug 22, 2020.
What is your ultimate funeral playlist?
John Prine- Please Don’t Bury Me
1. Xena Theme - Joseph LoDuca
2. Duel of the Fates - John Williams
3. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day
4. Your Song - Elton John
5. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
6. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
7. The Chain (Demo) - Fleetwood Mac
8. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
9. Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
10. The Other Side - Aerosmith
11. We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
12. Don't Lose My Number - Phil Collins
13. So Lonely - Sting (My Songs version)
14. How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
15. I Need You To Turn To - Elton John
16. Gimme 3 Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd (First song I learned to sing)
17. When I Come Around - Green Day
18. Disappearing Boy - Green Day
19. Wrath of Callisto - Joseph LoDuca
20. Star Wars Theme - John Williams
21. Desert Rose - Sting
22. Self Esteem - The Offspring
23. Gone Forever - Three Days Grace
24. Saints Are Coming - U2/Green Day
25. Loser (Acoustic) - 3 Doors Down
26. Madness - Elton John
27. Mad Man Across The Water - Elton John
28. All My Love - Led Zeppelin
29. Superman (It's Not Easy) - Five for Fighting
30. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
31. In the End - Linkin Park
32. Stargate SG-1 Theme - Joel Goldsmith
33. 24 - Jem
34. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
35. Centuries - Fall Out Boy
36. 100 Years - Five for Fighting
37. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
38. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
39. Piano Sonata No. 2 In B Flat Minor (Funeral March) - Frédéric Chopin
40. Hello - Adele
Clothes Of Sand - Nick Drake.
When An Old Cricketer Leaves The Crease -Roy Harper.
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix.
Let It Loose - Rolling Stones.
Having to listen all above all the mourners will end up dead...!
At least they can go out in style, rockin' out
P.S. It was hard narrowing down to that, I could have easily gone to 100 songs if not more.
My Ma died in 2014 - as well as finding £14,000 in her bed...i found a wish list of 3 songs ( she had been unwell a while.)
This was one:
I'm sorry for your loss Nai Noswad.
^ Thanks Bruv...she lived for music too and would sit in my teenage bedroom and soak in Hendrix, The Who etc...
I’d love to sit down with you some Saturday along with a case of beer and a bottle of whiskey and talk music.
Separate names with a comma.