1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fundraiser For My Friend

Discussion in 'CRF Site Announcements' started by Soot and Stars, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Soot and Stars

Soot and Stars I AM SOOT!

I hope that you guys will allow me and respect me using this as a resource to help someone out. As they say every little bit helps and there's no harm in trying! :)

I know that not all of you know my friend Chris like I do but unlike the ice bucket challenge this is someone in need that is closer to home to me as a friend. As you can read through the link and description my friend and family is under risk to lose their home of 44 years. I can verify that this is giving to someone and a family that has been their for others selflessly. When I needed help and was just getting to know Chris he extended his hand and gave me a place to stay. When he sees that I'm sad or stressed he calls me even though I'm not the best about calling myself. He's one of the most gifted, giving friends I know and his family is equally as warm and generous. Don't look at the final amount or think that any specific amount to donate is bad. Every little bit helps. Please help me help some good people in need who would do the same for others in a heartbeat. Peace! :)

Here's the link to the gofundme page:

Help save our house by Chris Churas - GoFundMe

Thank you! :)