Frédéric Chopin

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Like everything. I just started to listen some of classical music and yet it is hard to decide which track is the best as they sound incredible and there are no words to describe how does it feel while listening to Chopin.

As Polish born I have to say I love his music, not because Fryderyk was Polish and sooo damn patriotic during non existence of the country... as most of Poles believes everybody should listen to his works just because of nationality.

Harkat

Reaction score
I need to go over all his works again and give them a closer listen.
His music is complicated yet very gentle.

Harkat

Reaction score
This piece is truly a delight to listen to:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It's posts like yours and Nolo's that give me hope for the future generation of music lovers.:D

Harkat

Reaction score
I'm going to be introducing this to Sal shortly! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
He might hit you with his cricket bat if you try and expose him to "High Culture" Mighty H...:oyea:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
^^It's posts like yours and Nolo's that give me hope for the future generation of music lovers.:D

I thought it was about the time to try it out. I listened to Nocturne, Ballade abd Scherzo at work and I think it is worth to expand musically on classical, but the problem right now is I don't get all of them and won't remember anything. I will have trouble to recognize the artist (as pretty much most of them sounds almost the same).

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It can be difficult to keep track at first Nolo, but what I did was play a CD for a week or so until it was burned into my memory. But I have to admit as I get a little older...:D...it's getting harder to keep track. I have so much classical especially piano music I like to hold the CD case in my hand when I am playing it now.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online