Foreigner vs. Journey vs. Toto vs. Boston

Who do you feel all up was the "best" band?

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
After more than a year of abstaining, I'll give my vote to Foreigner, barely edging out Boston and Journey.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
With no doubt and no hesitation. These guys were a huge, integral part of my high school years. I hear Journey, and it always takes me back to a really good period of my life.

7167013193_5624ec1cc6_n.jpg

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
Hmmm, tough call.

Toto? very talented band and great songwriters but in my opinion they never really put out tremendously awesome albums, just great songs here and there.

Boston? love em but with one album every 8 years I'd be hard pressed to give them the title.

Foreigner? Probably had the most hits of the 4 bands. Thier 70's stuff rocks pretty much, and in the 80's they were huge.

Journey? The best of the 4. Alot of hard rockers hate the sappy ballads but they started out a jam band and were very talented from the beginning and made the transition to arena rock and 80's MTV rock quite seamlessly.They produced great records start to finish for 10+ years until Raised On Radio.

zeppelin rocker

Ready to rock!
Reaction score
Mmm, pretty hard choice here, if Boston had more albums they probably would have my vote but their only great albums are the first 2, so Journey has my vote

Segue Myles

Reaction score
Toto are one of my favourite bands.
Boston have one absolutely classic album to their credit.
Journey are great.

But I am finally taking on Foreigner, and I am head over heels in love with them!

Foreigner take the title, but any other day I will probably have to go with my beloved Toto.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Members online