Foreigner vs. Journey vs. Toto vs. Boston

Who do you feel all up was the "best" band?

• Total voters

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
I'll have to go with Journey on this one. Their first lineup was just amazing. Music wise they were all tops with their instruments. Then Steve Perry came along and lyrical along with vocally they just got a million times better.

Boston: Just amazing. Brad Delp is one of my favorite singers

Toto: Only like a few songs from them.

Foreigner: They have a lot of good-catchy songs.

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score
Boston all the way for me. Journey is all right and great for removing certain articles of clothing from the ladies but they're just not on the same level as Boston.

Hardnecker

Reaction score
Steve Lukather is a very good guitar player. They have other music that is more my flavor than Rosanna or Africa. I disliked those songs a lot.

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
why is toto even on here

Well, generally these four are considered four of the 'elite' melodic rock bands. I'll be perfectly honest, I ripped this thread off some other AOR forum I was browsing when I put it up (I was originally going to put on Asia and maybe Survivor too, but four seemed enough). Never would have realised that I was going to be the only person voting for them :heheh:

Mr. T

Reaction score
Never would have realised that I was going to be the only person voting for them :heheh:

Even though I voted for Journey, I AM suprized Toto only has 1 vote. Actually their last album, Falling In Between, is the the best most solid album in their catalog IMO and seems like very few Toto fans have even heard it...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONVMollie

Members online