Foreigner to Begin Extensive Farewell Tour Next Summer

STATUS QUO

Reaction score
Will there be any original members in the Foreigner line-up?
The last You Tube of them I saw didn't have any original members.
At least other Dinosaur Bands have at least one original member.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
The report I read quotes guitarist Mick Jones as being the only original member on this tour.
A friend of mine saw them five years ago and insists they sound good. Good enough that she really wants to see them and Loverboy one last time.
I declined.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Foreigner were in our neck of the woods a month back and from what I heard from friends, they were okay, but for me the ticket prices were exorbitant for basically a cover band.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
The report I read quotes guitarist Mick Jones as being the only original member on this tour.
A friend of mine saw them five years ago and insists they sound good. Good enough that she really wants to see them and Loverboy one last time.
I declined.

I took the missus to see them on this tour. I've always liked Foreigner okay, but she really loved them back in high school, so I got tickes.

Yes, Mick Jones is the only original member left, and he didn't even come out until about halfway through the show, kinda like a 'special guest'.

That being said, they did sound really good, and even though the lead singer was channeling Steven Tyler with his scarves and mannerisms, he truly did sound exactly like Lou Graham (sp?) at times.

It was a good show, and this is coming from someone who can take them or leave them. My wife, on the other hand, never sat down and danced and clapped and sang along the entire time. So, you know, money well spent.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I declined.
I saw whatever lineup was around in 2011 (Kelly Hanson among them). They sounded great then.

A shame the farewell tour couldn't involve Lou.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online