Foreigner (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
foreigner_logo2.jpg

Here to rock out with one of the GREATEST 70's bands of al time?? I know I am...take it into the 80's and beyond!! Don't be Cold As Ice...get your ass in here and turn it up!!!

foreigner_06.jpg

JXtf.jpg

foreigner77.jpg

Foreigner-band-image.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I don't care if people think this song doesn't rock as much as the other Foreigner tracks! I love this track and think it's pretty powerful! If it's chesse it's epic cheese! :heheh:

I Want To Know What Love Is

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I don't care if people think this song doesn't rock as much as the other Foreigner tracks! I love this track and think it's pretty powerful! If it's chesse it's epic cheese! :heheh:

Dude I think it's a great song!! So much sooo that I'll quote it!!

:cheers2 :grinthumb :cheers2

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score

If I remember right, Mick Jones of Foreigner says he can't stand to perform this song live anymore.

It isn't one of my favorite Foreigner songs, since I think they have at least a couple better ballads in their catalog (those are on 1995's Mr. Moonlight), but it is "epic" as you so aptly put it.

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan, but I'll give Hot Blooded and Feels Like the First Time a spin every now and again:grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
There was a time when I couldn't listen to some of these types of bands because they were WAY over played {Reo, Chicago,Journey :pullhair: }

but now , after time has passed I listen more fondly and less critical..:)

I loved all this epic cheesey {as SOOTY puts it :heheh:} Everybody needs a little cheese :)

This one of my favorites ...along with all those mentioned

I had 4 on vinyl and played it raw lol..prob have it kicking around here some place..but after listening to this thread..think I might just go buy a cd lol :grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I like the occasional bit of Foreigner, and if we're talking about epic then IMO Prisoner Of Love takes the cake:

Top song! :cheers2

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmm. Foreigner.

I am actually very choosy about Foreigner. Here's one of my favourites, though:

"The Damage is Done"

You need to find someone half as blind as I am,
to your games. Baby, you'll find out, what it's all about.
And it will drive you insane.

Not exactly brilliant lyrics, but I've always liked the arrangement of the song itself.

And, again, not exactly great lyrics, but they flow so naturally. I love Lou Gramm's voice.

"Blue Morning, Blue Day"

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online