For those about to rock, I salute you!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I just found this as a good way to say hi! I just got my account and am very new t this site. I practically live for classic rock and I am one of the 8% of teenagers who listens to classic rock and simply proud of that fact. My best friend and I are both absolutely in love with rock and really she is the only person I can talk about with, because other teens just roll their eyes and say "what is she talking about?!" I'm glad I found this site and I look forward to sharing info with fellow classic rock fans! And in the words of AC/DC, "for those about to rock, I salute you!"

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, definitely at the right place for your dose of rock :)

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much- and i didn't realize i should have posted my favorite bands, duh! Well I love GNR the most, but everyone else like Motley Crue, Queen, Poison, Twisted Sister, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath (and many others!) follows closely behind. And my biggest idol is Freddie Mercury (R.I.P). He was a true hero. Can't wait to get to know you guys!
Oh, and I thought I may add... I am going to marry Nick Simmons, Gene Simmons son, whether he knows it or not! :)

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online