Five Finger Death Punch (Official Thread)

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
FiveFingerDeathPunch.jpg
Five Finger Death Punch

Five Finger Death Punch on Wiki
Five Finger Death Punch Official Website

Most recently attributed to "Kill Bill", their name is a nod to Kung-Fu cinema. Recently awarded the "Best Breakthrough (New) Band" by Hammer at the Golden God awards, 5FDP pegged #7 on Billboard 200 with their sophomore album, War is the Answer. The band was formed by Zoltan Bathory, and is lead by frontman Ican "Ghost" Moody, formerly of Motograter. Expect great things from these guys!

Members:
Ivan "Ghost" Moody – Lead Vocals
Zoltan Bathory – Rhythm Guitar
Jason Hook – Lead Guitar
Matt Snell – Bass, Backing Vocals
Jeremy Spencer – Drums

Discography:
The Way of the Fist - 2005

five_finger_death_punch-the_way_of_the_fist.jpg

War is the Answer - 2009

ffdp_waristheanswercd.jpg

American Capitalist - 2011
American%20Capitalist.jpg

Wrong Side of Heaven & The Righteous Side of Hell 1 and 2
five-finger-death-punch-the-wrong-side-of-heaven-and-the-righteous-side-of-hell,-volume-1-lyrics-7ca3.jpg
8a6b63d2-76ac-48e4-9d0c-5263a41b8afd.jpg

Bad Company (Well-done remake)

Never Enough

Hard to See

The Bleeding (Live)

Over and Under It

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Five Finger Death Punch

Another awesome looking thread...will go through the clips later!!

:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Never Enough has REALLY grown on me!! I like that tune alot. I'm probably gonna pick this up. :grinthumb

rockgoddess1968

Reaction score

One of my favourite bands at the moment! Saw them live last November and they were as awesome \m/

The second album hasn't grabbed me as much as the first, but it's still an excellent cd.

Harkat

Reaction score

Five Finger Death Punch (often shortened to 5FDP or FFDP) is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 2005. The band was named "Five Finger Death Punch" as a nod to classic Kung-Fu Cinema. The band originally consisted of Motograter and Ghost Machine vocalist Ivan Moody, U.P.O. guitarist Zoltan Bathory, guitarist Caleb Bingham, Anubis Rising and Deadsett bassist Matt Snell, and W.A.S.P. drummer Jeremy Spencer. In 2006, Bingham was replaced by W.A.S.P. guitarist Darrell Roberts who was replaced by Alice Cooper guitarist Jason Hook in 2009.

Their debut album, The Way of the Fist was released in July of 2007 and has sold over 420,000 copies. Their second album entitled War Is the Answer, was released in September of 2009. The album sold more than 44,000 copies in its first week of release, and has currently sold over 320,000 copies. They have played many major tours and festivals including Korn's Family Values and Bitch We Have a Problem Tours, they played on the Jägermeister Stage (second stage) at Mayhem Festival in 2008 and played the main stage at Mayhem Festival in 2010, they also played the main stage at the United Kingdom Download Festival in 2009 and 2010.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

For any Five Finger Death Punch fans here's the new single! It's definitely packs a punch but keeps the melody they always do in their singles!

Five-Finger-Death-Punch-Under-and-Over-It-Single-2011.jpg

Under and Over It

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Bad Company (Well-done remake)

I agree, this is a VERY well done remake. Probably my favorite classic rock remake of the past 10+ years, other than maybe Shinedown's version of Simple Man.

:cheers2

Last edited by a moderator:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cant wait for the new album. I like their melody songs but I hope the album will be heavy as hell.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
American Capitalist is the new album and I love it for the most part.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online