FireandWater's Top 250 Classic Rock Songs

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
8. Let Me Take You Home Tonight by Boston

1978_group_photo.jpg

One of those songs that is just beautiful. Brad Delp's voice just shines on this track. The lyrics are great. Tom Scholz is a genius in the studio. That is why their debut album was so succesful. I could never tire of this one.

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
7. Some Kind Of Wonderful by Grand Funk Railroad

grand-funk-railroad-51.jpg

I always loved this song but now it has whole different meaning to me. My 2 year old always dances whenever this song comes on and then holds her arms out to me. We dance to this song and laugh. Rock on! :grinthumb

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
6. Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses

sitepic.jpg

This is an early live performance of the song. It was actually the first song GNR wrote together but it didn't fit on Appetite for Destruction. I just loved this song since the first time I heard it. The lyrics are amazing and the guitars are beautiful.

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
5. I'm Eighteen by Alice Cooper

glenbuxtonbilliondollar.jpg

The live versions such as this are better but the song is so strong. Alice delivers the goods and we remember back to our youth. The guitar work is great along with the drumming. We love you Alice!

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
4. Doctor Doctor by UFO

ufo4.jpg

I think that UFO is one of the most underrated bands in history of music. The guitar work in their songs is just epic. The lyrics are also amazing. This song I love the intro and the way the song builds up. The guitar is just driving while Mogg's vocals are on par. This live version is one of my favorite live songs of all time.

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
3. Bad Company -Ready For Love

BadCompany.jpg

Bad Company unlike Free were popular in America. However, Free was the better band in my opinion. Then again any band with Paul Rodgers would be good. He is my favorite vocalist and this is my favorite Bad Company song.

I have been away from the forums because of vacations, holidays, and what not. Realized, I never finished this.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online