Female Fronted Metal Bands

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
thank you!

I know that Lita Ford and Vixen are goodies along with Warlock, but I am not familiar with the others, KMET. I will check them out, most definitely.

And thanks Thumper for recommending Flyleaf...I had forgotten about them...they are pretty awesome!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
thank you!

I know that Lita Ford and Vixen are goodies along with Warlock, but I am not familiar with the others, KMET. I will check them out, most definitely.

And thanks Thumper for recommending Flyleaf...I had forgotten about them...they are pretty awesome!
The video I posted was tame to say the least.. They turn up the growls and I think if you don't like them your daughter will..:lmao:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The video I posted was tame to say the least.. They turn up the growls and I think if you don't like them your daughter will..:lmao:

My daughter is how I do know them :D Lacey is a very talented vocalist and lyricist.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
My daughter is how I do know them :D Lacey is a very talented vocalist and lyricist.

Weird story on my end.. I went to buy some Cd's at my regular place and the guy was a know it all.. I asked him if he had the new Flyleaf.. He didn't know.. So I looked for it and found it.. I bought it.. Went back a couple of weeks later and he told me that he couldn't keep that Flyleaf Cd in stock.. It was selling every copy he ordered..:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Album_Memento_Mori_Cover.jpg

This is a pretty hot album, especially with the youngsters around here.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online