Favorite Metal & Hard Rock 2018

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
There is an exorbitant amount of quality Metal releases to choose from that were dropped in 2018. I'm putting the final touches on my year end list , at the moment I have around 30 albums that I want to narrow down to 20 or 25.
I invite any and all heavy rock enthusiasts to post up your favorites from 2018. My list will be coming soon...watch this spot.

Don't worry about the whole is it Metal enough to post here thing. If you think it rocks hard and it was released in 2018 it qualifies.

Vader

Reaction score
2018-12-20_12.36.57.jpg

I narrowed this list down from an original list of 36...then 30 & then down to the remaining 25. I'm sure there are things I haven't gotten around to yet that may have made my list and that the order will change somewhat as time goes by. It is an approximate at best as is...
Anyone think they have a better list or any list at all ...don't be shy...post em up..no number requirement.

Vader

Reaction score

From THE SKULL ~ THE ENDLESS ROAD TURNS DARK,

Heads up to all old TROUBLE fans: this is Eric Wagners new band that he formed with the old drummer and bass player from TROUBLE ...they sound a
a great deal like you would expect them to..AWESOME. they now have members of Witch Mountain & Cathedral amoung their ranks as well.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online