Favorite 80's Punk band

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I think Bad Religion's "No Control" album is one of the best punk releases of the 80's. Stronger musicality than most punk bands of the day and a very strong lyrical structure which is to me the most important thing in punk rock. :good

BadReligionNoControl.jpg

Reaction score
They don't sound like any other band either:grinthumb
They definitely have a one of a kind sound, voice, guitar tones, as Cosmic mentioned, the lyrical structure.. it doesn't really matter what they say but the way they put the words together is brilliant, a lot of unoriginal punk bands out there.. these guys definitely aren't one:grinthumb

One of my favorites.. Not exactly 80s, but it's a great song

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
That's a great one Eberg. It's one of my favorite by them too. I absolutely love the chorus. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Agreed!!

No Harmony I've always liked them..I was just listening for enjoyment. Enjoying the weekend.

:grinthumb

Reaction score
:lmao:^^

Another of my favorite 80s punk bands.. possibly my favorite that's main period that was during the 80s... Social Distortion

Cool Video too:D

A very cool performance, with Springsteen:grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I like Social Distortion too Eberg, though I think their later albums are better than the two they put out in the 80's. Still, "Mommy's Little Monster" is a classic 80's punk song. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online