Exodus (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fancy meeting you here, Mr Larynx.

Also, on some levels I might agree about Testament, but Overkill? Really?

Overkill are awesome, Id put them up with the best thrashers for sure. For me anyway Exodus, Testament and Overkill deserve more attention then they get compared to the supposed big four.

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, I love Testament. I just know him from another forum, & know what kind of stuff he's into. Compared to that, Testament is like Doo-Wop. I think they're awesome though. New Order is one of the best Thrash records there is, imo.

Also, I'm one of the rare few that likes Exodus' modern albums more than their old. They're just more visceral, more intense. From Tempo-forward is the best.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh sorry I thought your previous post was to me. lol
Misunderstood it. My bad. :tongue:

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Fancy meeting you here, Mr Larynx.

Also, on some levels I might agree about Testament, but Overkill? Really?

LOL. Who might you be?

I discovered Overkill with "Feel the Fire." First of all, they were "mis-lableled" as a thrash metal band. Feel the Fire is NOT a thrash metal album. Not by my standards, anyway.
The whole "**** You" era of Overkill was pretty damn cheezy in my opinion. Never was a fan of Bobby's vocals, either. Also, I worked a show here in St. Louis around 1990 as "Spot Light Guy" on a show that consisted of Suicidal Tendencies, Exodus, Overkill and Pantera. Of all the people on that show, Bobby was a complete asshole to me and the entire staff. lolol. Kinda funny, looking back. However, it did nothing to raise my opinion of Overkill. hahaha.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have to strongly disagree, Overkill are thrash metal to me and to quite a lot of thrash metal fans alike. Feel The Fire is as much thrash to me as an Exodus album is, which by the way is the band we should be talking about. :heheh:

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
LOL. Who might you be?

Captain_Spaulding___SE_by_robotatomico.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Exodus are the classic thrash metal band. "Bonded by Blood" is a great record. Other albums contains a good material, even the lost albums.

Yep, you can't go wrong with Bonded by Blood as that is their best work for sure.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online