Exodus (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Exhibit B is the album of choice for me today. Absolutely full of brilliant, heavy, hard hitting thrash metal. Sure it is not the old Exodus but bands do have to evolve. Can't keep doing the same stuff forever.
The Sun is My Destroyer is a nice aggressive song. Same with The Ballad of Leonard and Charles. Great album opener.

E-Z

Reaction score
A mutha of a album from a mutha of a thrash metal band!!.

Possibly the only thrash metal band that was ever worth listening to the MIGHTY EXODUS.

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
Yet another band that has stepped outside of the box but made it through doing so. Exodus is placed in a special peg due to them being one of the music openers to pursue me further into metal as a little chick. An old school thrash band that is still hitting hard today. Strong instrumental talent, dark lyrics, lengthy songs to absorb and bang your head to until brain damage ensues. "Exhibit B: The Human Condition" reminded me of how proud I am to be a fan. What I particularly liked about it was what the songs were circled around. Death, war, government and all things corrupt in this world could not have been expressed so gracefully.

Every band is going to have a weaker link here or there in a time line 10 or longer years.
"Pleasures of the Flesh" and "Impact Is Imminent" were those few for me.​

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Impact I have coming in on CD. From the songs I did hear from it that sounded awesome.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like Exodus are set to put out an album possibly next year.
Can't freakin wait. Love the revitalisation period for thrash metal over the last decade.

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
BBB is an absolute classic. No doubt about it. The albums to follow were "good," but they eventually ended up in the corny "Anthrax-esque comedic thrash" territory by the late 80's. I still like that stuff, but I'll take BBB any day over the "Zetro Era."

They lost me with their last "original era" LP, Force of Habit, trying to do like so many other thrash bands at the time and try to go mainstream.

"Tempo of the Damned" is a pretty incredible album, minus filler songs like Throwing Down and what not.

Can't stand anything they've done with Rob Dukes. Rob Dukes attitude, personality and vocal delivery do nothing for me, not to mention his retarded "onstage political rants."

Nora

Reaction score
Bonded By Blood is one of the greatest thrash metal albums in history! Gary Holt is a beast on guitar and Baloff was the perfect election for vocals.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A mutha of a album from a mutha of a thrash metal band!!.

Possibly the only thrash metal band that was ever worth listening to the MIGHTY EXODUS.
Overkill and Testament beg to differ, two other thrashers worth listening to.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online