Evgeny Kissin

Neverlife

Reaction score
I was watching him on Ovation T.V. and he amazed me.

Evgeny Igorevich Kissin is a Russian classical pianist and former child prodigy. He is especially known for his interpretations of the works of Chopin, for whom he has felt an affinity since early childhood. (Thank you wikipedia :D)

Anywho, he's pretty damn good, and I'm pretty sure he's either crazy and on drugs (watch him play, he's a bit TOO into it).

Here he is playing Beethoven's 'Turkish March'

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I know Evgeny, I have him on a few of my CD's, I'll have to check to see which works. The music is the drug Rob, many of the best pieces are very difficult to play, so the performers work themselves into a heightened state of awareness to get as close as possible to what the composer was trying to create.

You must be lost, I'm going to send you a forum map so you Know which section is which...:heheh:

Neverlife

Reaction score
Haha, he plays classical mostly (at least in the concert I saw) so I put him here :D. Just move around wherever, I won't feel cheated or anything.

----------------
Now playing: Helloween - Judas
via FoxyTunes

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
No he belongs in here, the classical section is for composer's or artists you want to talk about so you got it right, I was just playing with you.;)

I have numerous compilations and some singular artists I will make a thread for the CD's and maybe one for the artists as well.

Neverlife

Reaction score
No he belongs in here, the classical section is for composer's or artists you want to talk about so you got it right, I was just playing with you.;)

I have numerous compilations and some singular artists I will make a thread for the CD's and maybe one for the artists as well.

Haha...it took me a while to get that...:grinthumb

If it weren't for Metal I would never have any respect for classical music, but now not only do I respect it...you can find me listening to it. Ugh...my younger self would shoot me :eek:hyeah:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online