Entombed (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Entombed

Picked up Wolverine Blues and am enjoying this album a lot. This is why I am glad I go with the recommendationg DKW and co give me. Exposing me to awesome bands like this. Cheers :cheers2

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Entombed are awesome, dude :cheers2
I'm in totally vinyl mode right now because of my new turntable or I would throw some of their stuff on myself. Might do so in a bit.

I want to buy Money Puss Live in London soon. In fact it's my cart at Amazon( though under the save 'til later heading)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Entombed are awesome, dude :cheers2
I'm in totally vinyl mode right now because of my new turntable or I would throw some of their stuff on myself. Might do so in a bit.

I want to buy Money Puss Live in London soon. In fact it's my cart at Amazon( though under the save 'til later heading)

That is a good point I should really start getting more DVDs and see a lot of these bands what they're like live.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Entombed

:oy::oy::oy: f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fabulous awesome band just found the thread...

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
later a little slice of slabs I`ve been playing...:headbang:headbang:oy:

Last edited:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Love Entombed. These guys have always been the kings of pure Swedish death metal in my book. I loved them when they were called Nihilist, I loved their Sunlight Studio run and also the later change to death 'n' roll. They've been consistently solid.

I had the honour of seeing them on the "Masters Of Death" tour back in 2006, with the 3 other giants of Swedish death metal, Grave, Dismember and Unleashed,. That was a package people had been beggin for for years and trust me, it was worth the wait! :bow:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Love Entombed. These guys have always been the kings of pure Swedish death metal in my book. I loved them when they were called Nihilist, I loved their Sunlight Studio run and also the later change to death 'n' roll. They've been consistently solid.

I had the honour of seeing them on the "Masters Of Death" tour back in 2006, with the 3 other giants of Swedish death metal, Grave, Dismember and Unleashed,. That was a package people had been beggin for for years and trust me, it was worth the wait! :bow:

me too dude death rock rules....

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I agree with both of the proceeding statements ^^^
I love the old Swedish Death Metal albums like The Left Hand Path and the newer Death & Roll albums that so many death metal fans love to bag on. Great band.

Chief Rebel Angel from Morning Star

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I agree with both of the proceeding statements ^^^
I love the old Swedish Death Metal albums like The Left Hand Path and the newer Death & Roll albums that so many death metal fans love to bag on. Great band.

Chief Rebel Angel from Morning Star

yeah it rules

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online