Elvenking (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Elvenking

Whenever I see the term "Folk Metal" I always think of Mago de Oz, that is the first band I played from this genre and even in Spanish I enjoyed their music.

I have a couple of Elvenkings albums now the only problem is time to check them out.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Whenever I see the term "Folk Metal" I always think of Mago de Oz, that is the first band I played from this genre and even in Spanish I enjoyed their music.

I have a couple of Elvenkings albums now the only problem is time to check them out.

:bow:

b.o.b.

Reaction score

Just listened to their last album from 2010: Red Silent Tides

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I had to refresh myself with the thread and now I remember their sound and why I liked them in the first place. The new song sounds like a change in style but I really like it! :grinthumb

b.o.b.

Reaction score

I had to refresh myself with the thread and now I remember their sound and why I liked them in the first place. The new song sounds like a change in style but I really like it! :grinthumb

I felt a change indeed on the new album. Better production, more power metal but also more poppy songs :grinthumb.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like elements of a band I can really get into. One that's not afraid to change a little, refine and redefine their sound, make it sound the best possible in the studio and mix hard and melodic sounds! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

It is a bit more mainstream but I always heard a bit of that in their music from past albums anyway. It's hard to mix folk metal and modern pop together and make it sound decent. Elvenking can pull this off. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online