ELO 40th ANNIVERSARY THREAD

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
40 years ago this year, ELO was formed. What would you like to see released to celebrate this event?

Warlock Radio Podcast has kicked it off with two episodes. The first episode features the lesser known tunes from the group's career mixed in with some hits. The next hour features various artists and groups Jeff Lynne has worked with over the years. Thus showing that there is life after ELO. You can hear it online at http://swarlock.podomatic.com/

Any comments?

PopBang

Reaction score
We know there's a new Lynne solo album coming soon. How's about a career spanning DVD featuring videos, live performance, and interviews with the various band members?

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
We know there's a new Lynne solo album coming soon. How's about a career spanning DVD featuring videos, live performance, and interviews with the various band members?

That sounds like the smart thing to do.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I would love to see 10538 Overture go out and top the charts just to hear a great tune on radio 1 again.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I would like to see Annie, maybe a DVD concert video of Jeff and a few of his friends doing all the classics plus his new material in the best quality format we have now.

And yes the Spaceship Stage is a Must as well.:mn:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online