Electric Light Orchestra vs Queen

• Electric Light Orchestra

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Queen

Votes: 35 63.6%

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
^^ annie just curious for discussion sake, where do you see "much more variety" come in to play with ELO?

As you know I LOVE both bands and have every title by both acts. But I always saw Jeff as one sound (production) that developed into what we would also hear on his production of other artists.

Yes, I was thinking that exact thing myself. I mean, I only have "A New World Record" and a greatest hits album from ELO but from everything I hear on those two....variety doesn't seem to be ELO's strongest attribute. Don't get me wrong, I like that lush style of Jeff has in his recordings but I'm not hearing it range from "Bring Back That Leroy Brown" and "Stone Cold Crazy" (which were crammed onto the same album for that matter) like you get with Queen.

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Oh dear... this is not going to be easy for me because I love them both. However as much as I love ELO's music, I love Queen even more so there's my vote.

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Very close but since Electric Light Orchestra never put out a dud along the lines of Hot Space, ELO gets the vote.

the_spore

God Emperor
Reaction score
I chose ELO. There's a personal reason behind that. I don't want to get into details, but their music has helped me through a lot of crap that's been in my life.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online

No members online now.