Edguy (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Edguy

What kills me the most is how the BETTER bands don't get proority shelf space in lousy Best Buy's and all that....it's not like they don't sell records.

In America they promote and push the WRONG bands more and the ones they should are less to none.

:mad

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I really like Edguy, but I adore the softer side of Tobias in Avantasia and Edguy's ballads :tup:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

In America they promote and push the WRONG bands more and the ones they should are less to none.

:mad

Unfortunately, that's the way the music business is. They like to give all the shelf space to the "popular" bands. But in some way, I actually prefer it. I personally listen to a shit ton of bands that would not be found on the shelves. And you know why they sound better? Because I had to take time to find their music. There are a lot of bands that are beyond phenomenal, but I think the reason why most don't like to have their music on shelves or in stores is because their sound would start to get old very fast, than the radio would get a hold of them and they would get caught up in the mainstream.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I don't even look in BB here anymore, they have a crap load of compilations and Big sellers like Nevermind, but for anything from Europe I go to my online store. And DKW sent me some links to a couple really good metal online stores as well.

I had to order my Gamma Ray CD's from Europe, no one over here had any of them period.:mad

WHITE LION

Banned
Reaction score

Edguy will be releasing a new album in August titled: AGE OF THE JOKER!

musicAgeOfTheJokerFull.jpg

I love this band, they are not only making great powermetal but also on top of this they have a lot of humor too!

Can't wait to buy the next one!

ps: The live DVD is also a must have!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Edguy will be releasing a new album in August titled: AGE OF THE JOKER!

I love this band, they are not only making great powermetal but also on top of this they have a lot of humor too!

Can't wait to buy the next one!

ps: The live DVD is also a must have!

Great to hear...I'll pick the new album up for sure.:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Me too!!! Can't wait for the new CD!!!

I also agree that the DVD is a MUST HAVE!! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads