Ed Alleyne Johnson

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Lol, people were so titchy in days gone by. I'm always amazed when I go to museums and see ladies' shoes, they look like childrens!

St George's day - that was our wedding day :grinthumb Not that Sox remembers - said to him the other day when somebody mentioned St George's Day, "Can you remember what we were doing on St George's Day?" and he said, "No,what?" He wasn't even joking! :bonk: Men huh :rolleyes:

:heheh::heheh:
It's a male genenic flaw Tray ! Seriously ,they can remember sport scores from 1956 ..but your birthday or wedding date...noooo ! :tongue:

I was married the 26th of November..the Saturday after Thanksgiving 1994 ..
Thanksgiving is on Thursday of the last week of November (American Holiday )
so, I used asked when were we married dear, to my x-hubby

he ALWAYS said ..we were married on Thanksgiving ?! :wtf: NO ! thats actual holiday lol..how could we ? :rolleyes:

close enough tho ..my birthday ..never ...

oh well ...St Georges Day was fun...alot of red/white flags everywhere !

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
:heheh:

Yes it must be a genetic flaw as I've never met a man yet who is good at remembering birthdays or anniversaries. I always have to remind my dad when his anniversary and my step-mum's birthday is coming up!

Back to Ed Alleyne Johnson, I've seen his CD's for sale on Amazon, may just have to make a purchase :)

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:grinthumb Great to know that your thinking of getting one of Eds cds Tray :). My recomendation would be Reflections as he does his own versions of some great rock classics,truly awesome. :cheers2 Bryter.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
:grinthumb Great to know that your thinking of getting one of Eds cds Tray :). My recomendation would be Reflections as he does his own versions of some great rock classics,truly awesome. :cheers2 Bryter.

Me Too I found Ed for my Musical Thirst pick on here..and Metal atual found a Cd of his but I never got round to looking into it further , Bryter ..

Thanks for bringing up his beautiful music again ..and the suggestions (sorry I derailed the thread abit lol )

I really loved seeing him busking ,,he was amazing !:cheers2

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:grinthumb Your welcome Astrid. It's great to know that Eds music is so popular,and I can prokise you that you won't be dissappointed with any of the Cds that he has made. Let me know which one you get :grinthumb.

And no problems at all with telling us about your time in Chester Astrid on here,I really enjoyed reading about your experiences there:D. :cheers2 Bryter.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online