Ed Alleyne Johnson

Bryter Later

Reaction score
This is a guy who busks in a city close to where I live. His name is Ed Allyenne Johnson,and he is a superb violinist :grinthumb. Here he is doing Sweet Child O Mine

:cheers2, Bryter.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
This guys great Bryter! One of our members Astrid introduced me to this guy and I was already impressed but seeing him play Sweet Child of Mine just makes him that much cooler! :grinthumb

Here's the song I was first exposed to from this guy! :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I've found him doing Metallica's The Unforgiven

He's got such a talent. I love the voilin - electric violin + rock music = sure winner in my books :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
This is a guy who busks in a city close to where I live. His name is Ed Allyenne Johnson,and he is a superb violinist :grinthumb. Here he is doing Sweet Child O Mine

:cheers2, Bryter.

WAIT, Do you live in Chester ? I was just there in April 2010 on holiday ?

I saw him there too..he's TOTALLY amazing ..:cheers2

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:grinthumb Hi AK65, Yes, I live very close to Chester,and I'm very fortunate to be so close to such an historical and great city.

Did you have a good time while you where there AK ?.

I'm glad you were lucky enough to see this guy,he is superb. I can recommend any of his cds :grinthumb. Cheers :cheers2. Bryter.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Yes, I was in fact there..I LOVED it..it was St Georges Day aswell :cheers2

Beautiful .historic city..We went to The Roman wall ruins ,browsed the town .Victoria Bridge was lovely ..Catherdal, had lunch at the Mc Donalds there lol..I was sooo jet lagged the day we went..24 hours no sleep from Boston to Manchester..we went to the hotel dropped off bags/showered..went out..despite the second wind of energy..it was crazy but I just wanted to see as much as I could..what a beautiful place !

I loved every second..

Ed was busking that day...me and my bf were impressed to see him..although annoyed at how MANY people walked by without even watching..how rude :nw:

He really is amazing...

Attachments

• Debs at the door of Chester cathedral.jpg
    Debs at the door of Chester cathedral.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Debs with the Chester elephant.jpg
    Debs with the Chester elephant.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 19
  • chester-eastgate.jpg
    chester-eastgate.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Chester house.jpg
    Chester house.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Iron woman.jpg
    Iron woman.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 19

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Lol Astrid I haven't see that last pic before - classic!

I love Chester, such a gorgeous city. From what I've been reading about Ed, the other city he busks in frequently is York - another of my favourite places!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Lol Astrid I haven't see that last pic before - classic!

I love Chester, such a gorgeous city. From what I've been reading about Ed, the other city he busks in frequently is York - another of my favourite places!

:heheh: I call myself ,Dorkusmaximus Gladiator Of the Anglo's !

Well we were acting like children in that section of the ancient walls..we colored too lol

that breast plate was rather snug..I'm guessing my 'muscles' are bigger then those warriors :tongue:

Ha , anyway I had a blast that day..everyone was drinking pints (it was St .Georges day asfterall ) but I do see how jetlag I looked lol

I need to get back to U.k. soon !

Wow I've not been to York yet either..todo list :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
:heheh: I call myself ,Dorkusmaximus Gladiator Of the Anglo's !

Well we were acting like children in that section of the ancient walls..we colored too lol

that breast plate was rather snug..I'm guessing my 'muscles' are bigger then those warriors :tongue:

Ha , anyway I had a blast that day..everyone was drinking pints (it was St .Georges day asfterall ) but I do see how jetlag I looked lol

I need to get back to U.k. soon !

Wow I've not been to York yet either..todo list :grinthumb

Lol, people were so titchy in days gone by. I'm always amazed when I go to museums and see ladies' shoes, they look like childrens!

St George's day - that was our wedding day :grinthumb Not that Sox remembers - said to him the other day when somebody mentioned St George's Day, "Can you remember what we were doing on St George's Day?" and he said, "No,what?" He wasn't even joking! :bonk: Men huh :rolleyes:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online