EAZY SLEAZY — Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl — Lyric video

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
^^The sentiment is all there, and even Charlie-esque drumming, but the reality outweighes the tune, Grohl and Jagger with their wealth and position of power feel little of the ills of this tyranny, and are able to travel and exist as normal.. Who would have thought that a bloke who penned Street Fighting Man in 1968,which was, a direct swipe at Russian Hard tactics in Prague and other Eastern block territories... now flourishes very nicely under neo Marxist social control... How the wheel turns, "whether it breaks a butterfly or not"
song though: 9 for effort.

E-Z

Reaction score
Has Dave Grohl been elevated to superstar status cos Mick won't collaborate with many artist's except in the past with people like Tina Turner and David Bowie and a few other chosen few. When Mick sang on a Peter Tosh single Don't Look Back in 1978 Mick said later it was a case of Peter wanting to work with us (the Stones) and not us with him.

Last edited:

Saiyan Rocker

The Legendary Super Rocker
Reaction score
Why attack your fans? Especially if you have tour two years late...

I know people who have had Covid and suffered through it. They are not amused, I myself included. It isn't funny, why make song mocking people for having cancer it is the same thing.

And really mocking people for weight gain.Well I hate to tell ya but Covid has been known to make people gain weight. I can confirm it.

I never thought I'd see Mick Jagger become Bono.

8e2233db97efacc87b6bd5d8b8ccfd87.gif

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online