Dr Feelgood (Official Thread)

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Yeah they did Big Ears. Did quite a lot of covers the Feelgoods. Dust My Broom as well I believe.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
The Feelgood's still put on a high energy live show, it's been a few years since I last saw them but they always give a quality performance IMO.

Mad Man Blues

Baby Jane

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Dr Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood (formed in 1971), is a British pub rock band from Canvey Island, Essex. The band's original, distinctively British R&B sound was centred on Wilko Johnson's choppy guitar style.

Going Back Home

Back In The Night

Wilco Johnson

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
Re: Dr Feelgood

A fine band. Saw them years ago and still remember that gig.
Two of my faves here . . . . .

E-Z

Reaction score
Re: Dr Feelgood

Wilco Johnson was talking on BBC RADIO LONDON today 02/04/12 (or in the USA 04/02/12) about a new x3 cds compilation plus dvd and also new book thats due out shortly, sorry no more details as i only caught the last few minutes of this live interview.

Wilco also played live in the studio (just him and a electric guitar) a number called 'Some kind of hero'.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Great, interesting footage of DR FEELGOOD from 81 ....I missed this at the time... Lee Brilleaux talking about the bands roots :cheers2

E-Z

Reaction score
Wilko Johnson was featured live on the BBC radio 4 arts programme called 'Front Row' between 7:25-7:35pm (London time) today (13/06/18). Wilko was talking about his time with cancer the operation and recovery plus also a new studio album he's finished and is due for release soon also Wilko and his band played a song called Some Kind of Hero live on the programme.

E-Z

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online