Doo Wop music 1950's/early 60's

conklinwj

Reaction score
Do you love rare 1950s/early 60s doo wop recordings?

We have all heard the Top 100, 200, 300 most popular doo wop recordings hundreds of times. But did you know there are thousands of original doo wop recordings that got virtually no airplay? Would you like to hear original doo wop recordings that you never heard before?

If so, please contact me at [email protected]. You will not be disappointed. I've been collecting for over 50 years with a focus on original “lost doo wop recordings”.

I have organized my collection of rare doo wop recordings on a series of CDs (24 songs per CD) that I sell to serious collectors. Again, please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Bill

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Nice 7" here.
Ricky And The VaCels - His Girl.

The Darts did a decent rendition.
The Ad Libs - The Boy From New York City.

One up from a packet of 3...must be a Philly thing.
The Four J's -Here Am I Broken Hearted.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Just watched Grease the other night.. THE FIRST ONE!! Doo Wop was in those day's, vocals, harmonies, and basic instruments that dominated new sounds of rock and roll..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
My wife get's PISSED if I play this song by Jerry Lee Lewis.. Thinks he was a not good womanizer.. But I LOVE this tune..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Man this song takes me back when I was old enough to know what my parents were playing on the console.. 45's to be exact..
The Coasters~ Searchin

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online