Dolly Parton To Release “A Holly Dolly Christmas” On Oct. 2nd

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I know, it's a little early for Christmas music, even for me, but this is big! :cool:

Dolly Parton is helping to brighten our spirits this Holiday Season with her upcoming album, “A Holly Dolly Christmas” coming out on October 2, 2020, worldwide.

Grammy-winning, entertainment icon, Dolly Parton, is helping to make 2020 a little bit brighter globally with the announcement of her brand new Christmas album, “A Holly Dolly Christmas” coming out on October 2, 2020.

The upcoming holiday album, releasing on Butterfly Records in partnership with 12Tone Music, is Dolly’s first holiday album in 30 years. This festive collection of music includes some of the timeless Christmas songs we all know and love, as well as a few original tracks from Dolly. Dolly solely wrote 5 songs on the album and 1 additional co-write with Kent Wells. The album also features incredible duets with some of Dolly’s dearest friends including Michael Bublé, Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, Jimmy Fallon and Willie Nelson, plus a special song with her brother, Randy Parton.

800px-AHollyDollyChristmas.jpg

“A Holly Dolly Christmas” Track Listing

1. Holly Jolly Christmas – Dolly Parton
2. Christmas Is (feat. Miley Cyrus) – Dolly Parton
3. Cuddle Up, Cozy Down Christmas – Dolly Parton, Michael Bublé
4. Christmas On The Square – Dolly Parton
5. Circle Of Love – Dolly Parton
6. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Dolly Parton, Jimmy Fallon
7. Comin’ Home For Christmas – Dolly Parton
8. Christmas Where We Are (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) – Dolly Parton
9. Pretty Paper – Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson
10. Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus – Dolly Parton
11. You Are My Christmas (feat. Randy Parton) – Dolly Parton
12. Mary, Did You Know? – Dolly Parton

Yeah, not Dolly's first Christmas album, but it is her first Christmas album in 30 years and if you ask me, she should release one every year! :cool: Needless to say, I'm excited for this one!

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online