Dokken - "Return To The East Live (2016)" [Official Trailer]

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Don's voice tho! :eek:
Don's voice is shit. It has been for years. Being a long-time Dokken fan, I've watched a great many vids that people have posted from shows over the past few years and he can't hit any of the even medium level high notes. I don't expect the guy in his mid 60's to be able to sing as well as he did in his 30's, however, Don really should hang it up. The audience and the other guys in the band do more of the actual singing than he does.

The vocals that you hear in this vid have been VASTLY mixed, improved and updated in the studio. I saw the footage right after the reunion and even though his vocals were decent (compared to many previous shows), they are still not good. That is why it has taken a year and a half to get this live footage released. It took a LOT of bandaids to get the vocals even somewhat presentable.

That being said, I'll still be picking this up once it comes out. The rest of the band sounded pretty damn decent, which is cool considering they hadn't all played together on stage for nearly 20 years.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Here's them playing In My Dreams at the one US show at the Badlands Pawn Palace (or whatever it was called) back in Sept 2016.

RadRobX

What the **** did I post now?
Reaction score
I can think of 1 or 20 worse groups.

Don't smack talk Don!

xD

:brew::greenie:

RadRobX

What the **** did I post now?
Reaction score
I totally get misunderstood all the time.

All the time.

I just wanna rock out!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online