Do you have one top favourite music act?

Do you have one top favourite music act?

• I have one big favourite, but will listen to other acts as well

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I have a favourite, but other acts are trailing close behind

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I have no favourite act that I will always rate above others

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

RhyeInTheJar

Reaction score
I know that some people have a favourite act. They might like other acts of course, but one music act will hold a special place in their music appreciation.

Frands

Reaction score
I can't say that I have any favorite act because I'm listening to alot of music in almost all genres and styles. Also there is so much great music out there. But there is one piece of music I want to be played at me funeral;)

Aero

Reaction score
It just might be this Jazz-fusion band which no one seems to know about....

Texas King

Reaction score
I went with third option. For me it's a draw between these 4 bands: Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Rush and The Who. I just can't put one above others.
Queen, Blue Oyster Cult, Yes and Iron Maiden are very close to these 4 bands.

Led Zep is maybe up there, maybe they're not. I have mixed feelings about them. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I think they are one of the most overrated bands ever, lol.

E-Z

Reaction score
Led Zep is maybe up there, maybe they're not. I have mixed feelings about them. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I think they are one of the most overrated bands ever, lol.

Yeah join the club Texas King I've been a 'serious rock fan' for around 45 years and I hardly ever listen to Led Zeppelin and to be honest I personally find them totally boring although I have many of there albums I rarely listen to them.

Now Deep Purple especially the glory years (1970-1975) were a different proposition there music was great to listen to and I still enjoy listening to MkIIs- Machine Head, Who Do We Think We Are & Made In Japan and MkIIIs-Burn, Stormbringer & Made In Europe albums.

E-Z

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My favorite band is KISS. But I listen to pretty much everything rock and classic rock (64-91)...plus the best of the new bands Greta Van Fleet,Revolution Saints,Gotthard etc....

joe

Reaction score
I don't have a favourite but I have many favourites:

Sabbath, Yes, Stray, KC, ELP, Slayer, Maiden, Groundhogs, Rush, Porcupine Tree, The Pretty Things just to mention a handful.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online