Dimmu Borgir (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Dimmu Borgir

If I had seen a poster of the band in Full Battle Regalia, when I was a kid I would have had nightmares for sure MP...:lmao:

But now they just look cool.:tup:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I do like this band, but dont have any of their music in my library. One thing I have noticed, though, is if you listen to too much of their music, you end up in a strange mindset.

I love the way Shagrath wears those boots with spikes....that is totally radical and awesome.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

If I had seen a poster of the band in Full Battle Regalia, when I was a kid I would have had nightmares for sure MP...:lmao:

But now they just look cool.:tup:

:heheh:

I do like this band, but dont have any of their music in my library. One thing I have noticed, though, is if you listen to too much of their music, you end up in a strange mindset.

I love the way Shagrath wears those boots with spikes....that is totally radical and awesome.

:bow:

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score

I don't like Dimmu Burger but I'll take them over Cradle of Filth anyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FoxyPage

YES, MP, Dimmu = awesome. I've been listening to them quite a bit these days.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I get knocked sometimes by metal purists for Dimmu and COF to be main stream but I don't mind. I dig both bands. I consider myself a metal purist also but with an open mind and supportive of a great band succeeding, and besides, if sounds good to me than it's good for me.

:grinthumb

F

FoxyPage

Hell yeah, I don't really care about that stuff too much. I find a lot of mainstream to be not as good as the other stuff you can find but I don't think it entirely devalues the band in any way and if it sounds good, I don't care how mainstream they are.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I mean someone has to be in the lead in any race...it just happens to be DIMMU and it's not as if they were an overnight sensation. They were underground for along time and to me I don't think having better studio production removes any of their integrity.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online