Register to remove these ads

Did we land on the Moon

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by chris_6t9r, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Aginghipster

Aginghipster Member

Im one of the biggest conspiracy buffs from JFK to Charles Manson but this one has no merit!

2. cnbpjb

cnbpjb Senior Member

Oh, come on, didn't you see JFK and Charles Manson plant the American flag on the moon? And also with them was J. Edgar Hoover. Although, JFK and Manson wanted to plant Hoover's dress on the moon, instead. :D ;)

3. Joey Self

Joey Self A Voice Of Reason

The number of people that would have been required to pull off such a hoax is mindboggling. That no one ever revealed their role in it during the past 36 years is the best evidence that it was real.

JcS

4. Martha Washington

Martha Washington eat it! it's GOOD for you

well, I wasn't going to bring this up...
    aw, nevermind.

5. TeleCat

TeleCat Blackmore's Advocate

Never happened.

Consider that we've never put anything (shuttle or space station) over 365 miles into orbit above the earth in the last 50 years because the Van Allen radiation belts (which are 1,000 - 25,000 miles out) would cook any living thing. You expect me to believe we made a 260,000 mile round trip in 1969 and pulled it off without a hitch on the first try. We don't even have the technology today to do it.

The lunar modular NEVER had a successful test flight on earth yet it performed flawlessly on the first mission to the moon. It's thrust created a crater landing on earth that it fell into yet in the moon photos there is no displacement of terrain whatsoever beneath it.

As far as keeping everyone silenced about the hoax, those involved at mission control were receiving all communication and data from a satellite put into orbit for the mission. They were not in the loop. Only the astronauts the film and stage crew and the organizers were in on it.

I could go on. I'm not into conspiracy theories and I'm a proud American so it pains me to come to grips with this. But it never happened IMO. Here's some documentaries that changed my mind.

This one really picks apart the dimensions of the equipment as far as the astronauts not even being able to fit in the work spaces and so on.

There's another one I'd like to post but can't find it right now.

Lynch likes this.