Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations (1980)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations - 1980

I actually own all the albums by Saxon and Tygers Of Pan Tang

Only have one Tyger's record but I have all of Saxon's in the library.:D

Nice review MHM.:cheers:

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Thanks. I've grown to love the old school metal as time goes on. I mostly listen to old music now with some newer bands mixed in

opera races

Reaction score
Very nice review and spot on! :clap:

The Metal Blade reissue pictured in the op was my first DH album which I luckily ran across used almost by accident not too long after I had been listening to Metallica's Garage, Inc. and noticing the coolest tracks on the album were all by the same band. Lightning To The Nations has been in heavy rotation ever since.

A few weeks ago I received the Deluxe Edition in my snail mail. Again, I am reminded what a ####### amazing album this is! AMAZING!!!

Anyone who hasn't listened to this album yet, check it out! You don't have to be a metal head to like it. Diamond Head's "White Album" is a CLASSIC!!! 10/10

I am still quite beside myself that I actually got to see Brian Tatler up close last summer playing all these songs! All those great riffs and guitar solos are still absolute perfection in my music book.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Nice write up!!! I'm still a big fan of Borrowed Time but love this album!

Borrowed Time was my first exposure to Am I Evil & Lightning To The Nations.

:grinthumb

Gamalon

Reaction score
Remember seeing them in the early days Really good live band with the classic line up. One of my all time fav gigs was seeing them after the Woolwich riots, hardly anyone turned up but a classic gig

opera races

Reaction score
Remember seeing them in the early days Really good live band with the classic line up. One of my all time fav gigs was seeing them after the Woolwich riots, hardly anyone turned up but a classic gig
That is simply AWESOME! :tup: I can't help envying anyone who was lucky to see the classic Diamond Head lineup back in the day!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online