Demented are Go

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a Welsh Indie band that mixes rockabilly with punk and the outcome is psychobilly. Some pretty funky, outlandish, but cool music.

Their stage persona is a bit frightening, but it goes with the music. They sing a lot of parody of spooky and scary things, and put those things to some really cool southern/punk sounds.

Demented+Are+Go.jpg

Demented+Are+Go+++Tivoli+Hellin.jpg

They are not able to tour in the USA because of the lead singer's (Mark Philips "Sparky") criminal history. On their first USA tour, Spark set a fire outside the hotel and was arrested for pinching a 16 year old girl's butt, and was convicted of molesting a minor. So as a result, they can no longer tour in the USA. Too bad,,,,they are fantastic!

They have 8 studio albums to their credit, but I would recomend obtaining:

41EXqAyTZIL._SS500_.jpg

The Best of Demented are Go released in 1993.

Pickled and Preserved

One Sharp Knife

Hotrod Vampires

Not your usual "run of the mill" band, but give them a listen, and you may just giggle a bit and enjoy them!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:bump:

What can I say...:lmao:...they look like the walked right off the set of "The Road Warrior".

The music is okay, I wished I had played them last night when I had a couple of pops under my belt, they seem like a fun group.

Don't know if I would get any of their albums though Magic.;)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Nice thread Magic !!Demented Are Go is one the of first "billy" bands I ever heard. I see you are a Psychobilly fan from way back :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Indeed I am, DKW! If you were to cut me open, I would bleed anything that has a southern influence...........

:bow:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online