DISCOGRAPHY
Winds of Creation - 2000
Nihility - 2002
The Negation - 2004
Organic Hallucinosis - 2006
Carnival is Forever - 2011
Blood Mantra - 2014
Anticult - 2017

AMAZING death metal band from Poland. They are still active today despite member changes and one death. R.I.P. Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka. I really urge you to check them out if you've never heard of them. With that said, the music speaks for itself!

Blessed

The Eye of Horus

Babylons Pride

Spheres of Madness

The Fury

Three Dimensional Defect

Day 69

Invisible Control

Carnival is Forever

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Decapitated

Well done FD345, I laughed when I read the singers name..."Sauron"....:heheh:

I am not a big fan of this genre though, as everyone in the pen knows by now, but I still enjoy reading a well written/presented thread like this one.:cheers:

Reaction score

:heheh: yeah there's a lot of crazy names in metal music.
That's cool man, everyone's got different tastes. I do appreciate you hitting the page up with some kind words though! :cheers:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Glad I discovered this thread. I took a gamble and bought Nihility without having even heard their music previously but it was a good gamble. I love this band already.

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
Since you already posted the songs I intended to post I will give you a firm salute for posting a thread for Decapitated. This is right down my alley. Musicianship, guitar solo-awesomeness, songwriting, and keeping the sound fresh and tasty are a few of their great qualities.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Since you already posted the songs I intended to post I will give you a firm salute for posting a thread for Decapitated. This is right down my alley. Musicianship, guitar solo-awesomeness, songwriting, and keeping the sound fresh and tasty are a few of their great qualities.

I agree and I just recently discovered this band. I am in search of many many more great death metal bands.

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
I've only got Organic Hallucinosis so far, it's pretty good so will have to check out the other albums ASAP.

CN, I'm jealous, I was meant to see them myself 3 weeks ago but messed up when ordering the train tickets, so annoying :mad

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online