Deap Vally

rtbuck

Reaction score
I first came across the band Deap Vally(a 2 piece band featuring Lindsey Troy on guitars & vocals & Julie Edwards on drums & vocals) after reading an article on them in Classic Rock magazine that explained their sound as Hole meets Led Zeppelin so I figured I'd give them a chance & bought their latest cd "Femejism". Their sound had a heavy different groove & I liked it a lot so I bought their debut "Sistrionix" which was another cool sounding album. Over the summer my wife & I seen Deap Vally open for Blondie & Garbage on the Rape & Rapture tour and these 2 girls put on a hell of a performance. My wife also is a fan of the band & after seeing their performance decided she wanted a T-shirt so it was off to the merchandise stand. Both members of Deap Vally were signing autographs at the stand so I bought another Femejism cd that they both signed & my wife selected a black t-shirt with the words "Do Whatever" above a set of Lips & underneath it had the band name "Deap Vally"... When we got home my wife pulls out the new shirt, looks at it, & then realized there were words in black inside the lips so theT-shirt actually read "Do Whatever...the F@#K you Wanna". My wife said "Guess I won't be wearing this to any family gatherings!". Although, it is now her favorite shirt to wear when we go see a band

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
my wife selected a black t-shirt with the words "Do Whatever" above a set of Lips & underneath it had the band name "Deap Vally"... When we got home my wife pulls out the new shirt, looks at it, & then realized there were words in black inside the lips so theT-shirt actually read "Do Whatever...the F@#K you Wanna". My wife said "Guess I won't be wearing this to any family gatherings!".

:oyea:

I'd wear it, especially at family gatherings! :cool:

Deap Vally is a great band. I've mentioned them here and there on CRF before, but never created a thread - kudos to you for doing so. Never had the chance to see them live, but would absolutely love to! :)

Btw, my favourite Deap Vally track is "Six Feet Under".

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online