Darren Hanlon

LivingDead

Fiend For Life
Reaction score
Darren_Hanlon.jpg

Genre
Folk

I just started listening to Hanlon a few weeks ago and I have pretty much dug everything I have heard. Darren Hanlon is an Australian folk singer/song writer who began in 2000 with his solo career, but was previously involved with the group The Simpletons from 1994 to 1998. Throughout his career, he has released five albums which includes Hello Stranger (2002), Little Chills (2004), Fingertips and Mountaintops (2006), Pointing Rayguns at Pagans (2009), and I Will Love You at All (2010).He also has out three EPs and a number of singles. He puts his heart and soul in everything he writes and he's very clever and charming with his lyrics.

Here's some songs:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice thread LD...never heard of him before and I've always had a soft spot for singer songwriters in general.:D

LivingDead

Fiend For Life
Reaction score
Thanks, LG. I've always had a soft spot for singer/song writers myself. I've also also always had a soft spot for folk music. My favorite song by him is Punk's Not Dead. It's just such a fun and clever song and I love his spin on The Exploited's song. The whole album Hello Stranger is great. Definitely a must have for folk lovers, in my opinion.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online