Dan Fogelberg has died

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
I doubt this Jay character is anything more than some some immature punk with more time than sense. I don't know why he/she/it has decided to troll this site other than they can. On this go round I put the troll on ignore first thing so I don't what he has to say. From the last times I can pretty much guess though.

eccentric man

Reaction score
most punks wouldn't be that astute with their religious blather though. i'm thinking we've got ourselves either a hardcore born again who replaced a previous addiction with a religious one. or a zealot that doesn't recognize the similarities in their fanaticism as with those who would blow themselves up to purge the world of 'sinners' in a 'pure' act of martyrdom.

i'm not trying to say jayjay or xmess or whatever are suicide bombers but they definitely hold the same 'my way of the highway' attitude that those who control the suicide bombers use to control people.

i don't think that believing in a god is wrong. i do think that believing that there is only one correct path removes the element of free will that makes us human. this troll isn't interested in 'saving' people, he just wants people to tell him he's right so that he never has to consider just the possibility that he may not.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online