Register to remove these ads

Daily, nightly and ever so rightly *Chat Thread*

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by Cosmic Harmony, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime

Prime Daydreaming

^That always makes anybody feel better, being able to get it off their chest. I know it helps me a lot. Thats good to hear.

2. Atrim3ntus

Atrim3ntus Senior Member

That's great man. That's all a depressed person needs; someone who will listen without judging

3. Gabble Ratchet

Gabble Ratchet Senior Member

So, last night I set my uncle on fire! :D

4. ladyislingering

ladyislingering retired

Really? I set him on fire last week.

[​IMG]

5. Atrim3ntus

Atrim3ntus Senior Member

So today when I got off work I decided I'd walk to the train station. I was about to cross a street when I saw this car coming...I noticed there were at least 8 cars coming on the street he wanted to make a right on so he couldn't possibly make it without crashing so I let him stop. I figured I'd take that chance and cross the street...to my surprise the asshole accelerates when I'm half way and his SUV pushed me at least 4 ft. Naturally my reaction was to yell "WTF!?!" followed by a few insults here and there and with a grin on his face and with this phony voice, the 65 year old man says "I'm sorry I didn't see you." He didn't even ask if I was OK or look at me in the face, he just waited for the rest of the cars to pass to make the right and drive off. How the **** do you not see someone who was standing on the street corner for a good 10 seconds? I call bullshit, this asshole did it on purpose.

I was so pissed I didn't know what to do so I just kept on walking, I think that was for the better because if he had stayed I would've done something that would've landed me in jail.

Anyways, I limped for like a minute and got a small bruise on my left arm. I didn't take the plates (again I was too mad to think about this stuff) but I sort of have an idea where he could live in case something happens to my leg.

****ing old people should stay off the street!!

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  6. Prime

Prime Daydreaming

So. I can't for the life of me remember if I posted this. If not, enjoy. It's a video a friend and I made a few summers ago. My hair was...ehe, a mess kind of. We were making a video for extra credit for my math class, and I got all the points I was allowed to get. So it went well. I'm the one at the beginning and throughout the video.

7. ladyislingering

ladyislingering retired

brb, dying over how adorable you are.

8. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Quietest Sunday night I've seen around here in quite a while.

:think:

9. Prime

Prime Daydreaming

^

Well...it is Sunday. Work the next morning. Teenagers going to sleep. Than again, gotta wonder. Why am I still up?

10. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Yeah, that's what you'd think.. but we do still seem to have more traffic and chatter than this on a "normal" Sunday night.

*shrug* [​IMG]

Tis ok. I'm getting other stuff done and am catching up on my mini movie reviews from the past week or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.